About this blog

This blog is telling about one fruit lover's life, travelling, detox journey, passions and thoughts:)

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Days 7, 8 & 9 of juice fast: one week behind!

Last few days I have been working normally and resting the rest of the days. I should be doing schoolwork, but I don't want to take stress about that too much. I need rest and free time too, especially when I work full time during my juice fast.

I wouldn't recommend this to everyone though, I really recommend people to first educate themselves first properly about this whole fasting and try out several shorter fasts,  and make sure you are able to rest and relax!



I have done several (veggie and/or fruit juice)fasts during last few years,  I started with 2-3 days and did 4, 5 , 7 days. And this summer I finally decided to try the extremely strong and detoxing master cleanase (lemon juice fast).

I have been eating only raw fruit and veggies mostly for so long time that I knew I could work and do fruit and vegetable juice fast same time. It is not too strong or detoxing for me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment