About this blog

This blog is telling about one fruit lover's life, travelling, detox journey, passions and thoughts:)

Friday, February 8, 2013

Vamos a la playa...

Greetings from Gran Canaria! I got a good idea when I saw the flying tickets here was only 45e! But the flight was inside of Spain, so I think that is the reason:)

Okay, I have took some pictures here...so this will be mostly pic post:)



It was so misty and beautiful on the beach...



On the hostel my room mate tested my camera:)





Old part of Las Palmas








Nice view, different colour houses built up the hill







Sorry I had to:D




Okay, so not too sunny here this week but maybe next week I will get my sun burned red skin;) Lots of papayas here... but the last three days... not so good. I was also out yesterday and had two beers oh shit. Well tomorrow I'm moving to next city, I think I've seen enough Las Palmas;)

2 comments:

  1. Ja siellä todella on Kesä ja Kukkasia...ei millään voi tajuta täällä lumen ja viiman keskellä. Tänä viikonloppuna luvataan about 20 cm lisää lunta....mutta tuonne Las Palmasiin vois ihan hyvin lähtee....joskus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niinpä:) Gran Canarialle vois tulla toistekkin muttei kannata jäädä las Palmasiin! Täällä on paljon kivempia kaupunkeja ja paikkoja saari täynnä mun mielestä:)

      Delete