About this blog

This blog is telling about one fruit lover's life, travelling, detox journey, passions and thoughts:)

Saturday, February 2, 2013

a sunny day

Yeyy almost 3 weeks gone! This week was so good, I have felt happier than in the beginning of this week. I have also started to drink my water with fresh squeezed lemon juice... it is so good and alkalizing for sure:)

I have been relaxing and also enjoyed sunny days we have had here. Not going out this week-end, just walking in the city and having long sleep at night...mmm.






I met one really nice czech girl in hostel also and we walked all friday in the city to see la Rambla (main tourist street), harbour and some shopping center:) No money to buy anything, just enjoying and eating bananas all day!

And the sun came right on my face lol :[



The sun going to sleep... thank you for a nice day;)




2 comments: